Art with friends 🎨

Yes Norene it made perfect sense. I also agree even though I don’t know what the meaning was, nor do I have to.

1 Like

Yes cool and I’m looking into Suno.ai. Did you give it prompts? I heard purple and angels so I assumed you did.

Yes, you give it prompts like Midjourney.

1 Like

This piece has had quite the evolution. Suffice to say it started out looking nothing like this. I showed it to a friend who said, “it’s fun, weird, a little other-worldly and I see so many different things in it.” I’m curious, what do you see?

3 Likes

I see a man in a dark suit up just down from the top right.

Here is my first Zentangle I did today. What fun.

2 Likes

Very nice, Jean!! I absolutely LOVE “tangling!” I find it so relaxing and meditative. I’ve done many on paper but found it even more fun on Procreate.

1 Like

Thank you Norene,

I love looking at tangling via You Tube and other lessons. When I found this one I knew i wanted to try it. It took me.a few days to get my “nerve up” and today was the day. I wondered about trying it on procreate but not having used it for a while I think it would be frustrating. What is it about procreate that you like tangling on it more? I’m curious.

1 Like

I like that it so easy to fill in the spaces with consistency when using Procreate.

1 Like

Thanks maybe we could have a Procreate session some time?

1 Like

Absolutely! Let me know when!

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 9.26.04 AM

1 Like

The top picture is a shadow self-portrait that I call Rockin’ In the Tide Pools. The bottom picture is a Gel Skin made from the top picture; I will use it in a piece that has yet to be illuminated to me. I was amazed and surprised by what Jean, Margo and Sasha “saw” in the gel skin as I turned it…an elephant, a rhino and a woman with a ruffled blouse! :heart: :art:

1 Like

That was such fun identifying what we saw in your picture Norene. Each time you turned it we saw something different.

I had no idea what I was going to draw so I asked you to pull the third card from your deck. You did and it said something like take a paint brush (or crayon) and start drawing. It was even more interesting because we talked about zentangles before and you showed us some of yours. I get the idea that anything can almost be tangled, so here is mine.

2 Likes

You really did a great job of choosing one color and letting your crayon go where it wanted! It became so much more interesting added some Zentangle elements. Well done!! :heart: :art:

1 Like

Thank you Norene :exclamation:This morning I decided to play with procreate. At first I couldn’t get it to do anything :rofl:But I kept playing and created this! I got excited and yes I need practice but it was fun :hugs:

3 Likes

Good job! I’m glad you gave Procreate a try!

1 Like

Happy Spring Everyone! I will be away for the next two weeks visiting family and friends on the mainland. :heart:

3 Likes

Sweet travels, Dear Heart!

2 Likes

Thank you, Rick

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re back Norene. We had fun yesterday. I got to finish my hippy Volkswagen with the crazy shaped tires that will never take me anyplace except my imagination :rofl:

3 Likes