Tuning into the Energy Around You - Releasing Blocks and Resistance

**Different vibes are always all around us and in us. How do we benefit from the positive vibes? **

Real Skills Workshop

I walked into a coffee shop. I happen to love coffee! You?

Immediately, my sensors picked up ALL kinds of vibes. Are you sensitive like that, too?

In any place, there are vibes that are “threats.” What is THAT sound?!? What’s up with THAT person?!?

For our very survival, vibes that are “different” make us initially uncomfortable – it’s why it’s called being out of our “comfort” zone. It means the primitive brain is doing what it was DESIGNED to do.

And… people are stressed!

Like me before my morning coffee. Like the person coping with pain. Or the person uncertain about losing their job.

All these vibes we are going to sense, consciously or otherwise, if we are at all empathetic and sensitive.

The skill – and it is a skill – is to practice being aware of those, discerning anything you need to adapt to, and then… allowing your sensors to pick up on the good vibes, TOO.

ALSO the good vibes!

Because in the coffee shop there are people who just took their first sip and are soooooo happy. The pastry that other person came across town is fresh and yummy. The room is warm on a cold day. The coffee master is in their heartistry, crafting just the right amount of crema for a favorite customer.

Smells are vibes. Tastes are vibes. Emotions are vibes. Rooms have a vibe, and the vibe of some spots in the shop will appeal to you more than others…

But we don’t “feel” for our YES if our sensors are tuned only to what is not a yes for us, or might theoretically be a “threat.”

Would you like to use your super sensors in ways that nourish you more? Then let’s explore and practice together!

:point_right: Replay is below

A Real Skills Workshop for: Energy & Vitality

When: Sun Jan 21 2024 at 5pm EST / 2pm PST (90 mins with a 7 min break)

Where: Zoom

Resources and Community Discussion here: Tuning into the Energy Around You - Releasing Blocks and Resistance

Hosts: Rick Wilkes ~ Thriving Now and Cathy Vartuli ~ The Intimacy Dojo

If you’re new to tapping, we have a free EFT Tapping Course here.

Part of our Work That Matters is cultivating generosity by CHOICE. So we make these workshops freely available as a generous gift to the community while also inviting generous financial support from those that can (and do), because such support remains essential to our continuation. If you can include $+ with your registration, THANK YOU!

Appreciate You! Our inbox is open!

With love,

Rick & Cathy ~ ThrivingNow
Your Emotional Freedom Coaches
Schedule private sessions here

P.S. Adira says, “Can you sense the angels despite the bitter cold? Some wear purple and a mask…”